Saturday, March 10, 2012

First 1,000 Working Hours at oDesk

Posted by heavensent at 8:06 PM
After working at oDesk for 7 months I finally achieved my first 1,000 hours!


I am so happy about it cause I never thought that I will be able to achieve it this soon, I thought it will took me a year since getting a full time contract was really hard at first, good thing I was able to get one and now I have 3 full time contracts, wishing for more working hours.

And thanks oDesk for giving moms like me an opportunity to earn while staying at home with our kids.

2 comments:

avagabondmom said...

congratulations! oDesk was a big help to me too :)

heavensent said...

oDesk is really a big help to a lot of Filipinos

Post a Comment

 

Random Ramblings Thank You For Visiting Reading Journal | Gadget Review